Breton has been married to Vickie over 30 years and has two sons - Brad and Bryce.
Lists daily-driver vehicles as a 2010 Porsche GT3 in the summer and Audi A8 TDI in the winter; lists Italian as his favorite food; enjoys watching Velocity TC; names A.J. Foyt as a racing hero; and enjoys racing at Mid-Ohio and Road America circuits.
- First race – ITS class - SCCA Regional Gateway Speedway - August 2008
- First win – ITS class - SCCA Regional Blackhawk Farms – October 2008
- First Pro Team Test – Freedom Autosport – VIR – April 2014
- First Driving Coach – SCCA Majors Road Atlanta – Jesse Prather – 2015 Season
- First SCCA Majors Pole – E-Prod class - Blackhawk Farms – May 2015
- First SCCA Majors Win – E-Prod class – Blackhawk Farms – May 2016 – in the rain
- Best Runoffs Qualifying – E-Prod class – Mid-Ohio – Sept 2016
- First Pro Race – PWC TCA – TechSport Racing – Utah Motorsports Campus - August 2017
- First Full Pro Season – PWC TCA – TechSport Racing – 2018 Season
- Went to a 3 day racing school in early 2008 with Skip Barber at Road Atlanta to get my SCCA license
- Started August of 2008, racing a 1989 Mazda RX7 in ITS with SCCA – ran one race in 2008
- Only raced a couple of weekends each year from 2009 through 2013 – kids in college, business & other commitments
- 2013 moved to running SCCA National weekends in the RX7 with it converted to an STL car
- In 2014 I ran 6 SCCA weekends in the STL class – late that year I purchased an E-Production car, 2010 Mazda MX5, built by Jesse Prather
- In 2015 ran 5 SCCA Majors Weekends & SCCA multiple national champion, Jesse Prather. Jesse prepped the car and worked with me on driver coaching each weekend with me running the RX7 in STL & the MX5 roadster in E-Prod. I won many poles in 2015, won at the June Sprints, finished on the podium in most every race.
- In 2016, we sold the RX7 & focused 100% on the MX5 Roadster in E-prod and GT3. Jesse Prather continued to invest in my development by continuing to prep the car and thanks to his efforts, I stood on top of the podium 4 times that year & qualified 5th for the National Runoffs & was running 3rd when the rear end broke.
- In 2017, while Jesse Prather Motorsports continued to prep the race car, I ran the SCCA Majors and continued to deepen my experience and stood on the podium every weekend but two. I was invited to run in the Pirelli World Challenge with TechSport Racing in TCA for the Utah weekend and that was a blast. I started 7th in both races. Finished 6th, in the first race and finished 8th in the 2nd race. First pro weekend, first time at Utah, first time in the car, I was happy with the weekend.